Natural daily makeup is great if you want to be beautiful without effort! Today, we have natural makeup looks that you absolutely must master and count!
I love make-up and you like makeup, but I’m sure we both can agree that wearing a full makeup every day is a big no-no! When I want to be pretty, I usually go for my everyday natural makeup look. I have at least two, these are my favorites! I like these natural makeups are easy and yet I do not look too pale or too pale when I leave the house. Anyway, I’ve put together the best natural makeup tutorials for you and I hope you’ll like them too!
1. Natural golden glow
In summer, there is no other look than the natural makeup of summer! How to get a beautiful, sunny skin:
1. After cleansing, hydrating and preparing the skin, apply the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation.
2. Apply a mineral concealer under the eyes and cover any redness.
3. Before applying just a light powder on the T-zone, dab a touch of Rebellion Pink Skin Mac (2) on the upper parts of the face, such as the bridge of the nose, cheekbones and the inner area of the eyes with the finger.
Easy to frown on the cream of mac with ladybird on the cheekbones.
4. Set your eyebrows smoothly with a powder brewing product like the HD eyebrow palette in ‘Bombshell’
5. Prepare the lid with Mac Paint in Bare Canvas (5) and add a stroke of Mac Lost Eyeshadow (6), which is mixed in the eye wrinkle.
6. A very characteristic mascara was used – something with a finer and finer rod-like Masterpiece Mascara from Max Factor would perfectly reproduce the effect. But notice the ends. The individual false eyelashes were definitely used to create a soft but beautiful buoyancy in the outer corners.
7. The lips are really soft – the look is almost like lipstick. Try Lip Tint in Laura Mercier’s Shy Girl (8) for a barely natural result.
2. The chic and casual look of Lauren Conrad:
What can I say? Lauren Conrad is a natural makeup icon! To see them, you must do the following:
- Start with a good, highly recommended primer, such as Laura Mercier’s Hydrating Primer, with a clean face.
- Next, apply the Becca Luminous Skin Color Foundation in areas that require a more even skin tone.
- Once you have your base, gently apply the concealer to areas where you need to cover redness and blemishes.
- Use Ben Nye’s colorless powder to adjust your base, giving you beautiful, even skin.
- A matte tan in a warm tone gives Lauren’s natural look, the sun-kissed and the radiant complexion. Apply it on your forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- Apply Laura Mercier Chambord very lightly on the lid and mix in the fold to soften it, then take a small amount of your tan and apply on the crease of the eye to balance.
- Use a Maybelline eyeliner in black and apply with a flat brush.
- Finally, to get Lauren’s shimmering lips, use Laelia from Becca in Peach Nude!
3. Daily natural makeup for Asian eyes
Wondering how to make natural makeup for Asian eyes or monolayers? Well, it’s actually about keeping it natural but making your eyes look bigger. How does this look?
- Apply CC cream all over the face for a light coverage and a fresh finish.
- Follow him with a concealer.
- Apply a light brown eyeshadow on the eyelids, then use a dark brown eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eye. Mix with a soft brush until smooth.
- Tightline with a black eyeliner. Spread the wing a little further.
- Apply the concealer on the lips and apply a lipstick on the inside of the lip to get the color gradient.
- Apply Rosa Rouge on the cheeks.
- Make slight contours on the face and nose.
4. Natural nude lips
Naked lips are love! And this summer, it’s one of the best lipsticks you can wear with your natural makeup. This simple natural makeup tutorial is not just about teaching you to do nude lips, it teaches you the right technique to help prevent dry or streaky spots on your lips!
The eyebrows on fleek. Tanned skin. MLBB lips. So get ready for the summer!
5. Makeup for natural eyes
Do you want your own natural makeup? This tutorial above could be exactly what you are looking for. It’s easy enough to do, but it will certainly brighten your eyes!
Isn’t it fun to learn new things every day? So, don’t stop to learn new thing!